Fishtail braids are on all the catwalks at the moment and are very versatile. They can look super glam or can be worn scruffy as a cool day time look.How to do fishtail braids
How to do fishtail braids
It looks really complicated and you might think it’ll take ages, but actually the fishtail braid is really simple to do.
Follow our simple steps and you’ll be an expert in no time!
1. Brush or comb your hair really well to get rid of any tangles
2. Split your hair into two big sections right down the middle and all the way down the back of your head.
3. Take a small section of hair from the outside of one of the sections, take it over that section and then under the other side.
4. Now take a section from the other side and do the same over and under movement.
5. Keep repeating until you’ve reached the end of your hair and secure with a cute hairband.
The bigger sections you use, the messier it will look. If you want it to look super neat, try braiding when your hair is wet!