1. As tempting as it might be in the cold weather, don’t crank up the hot water in the shower! Over-hot water will dry out your skin.
2. Buff your lips with a toothbrush to stop them drying out and apply nourishing, oil based lip-balm, petroleum based balms can dry your lips out more.
3. Avoid harsh elements that can dry out skin such as soap and cleansers – substitute for natural products containing oils.
4. Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! Windy and cold weather can really dry out your skin. Also try to exfoliate regularly to get rid of any dead skin.
5. Eat food that is high in Omega 3 such as fish and eggs as they contain nourishing oils that brighten up your skin.