As it’s Christmas, I have decided to give you guys a recipe for a Christmas drink. Hope you like it 😀
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 200g bar plain chocolate, broken into chunks
- 600ml milk
- 150ml pot single or double cream
- sugar (for taste)
- 6 peppermint candy canes (to serve)
- Put the chocolate in a pan with the milk. Gently heat, stirring until all the chocolate has melted. Continue heating until the milk is steaming, then remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Divide the hot chocolate between 6 mugs, add sugar to taste and hang a candy cane on the edge of each. Pass the mugs round and let everyone stir their hot chocolate with their candy cane – letting as much of the sweet peppermint dissolve as they fancy.
Peppermint hot chococolate is a traditional christmas recipe that is easy to make and is great to have after a christmas dinner. It is great to have on cold nights and it will get you in the festive mood. Any christmas will be sesational with peppermint hot chocolate.