- 1 (405g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 50g (2 oz) cocoa powder
- 475ml (16 fl oz) double cream
- 225ml (8 fl oz) single cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 50g (2 oz) pecans, chopped
- 50g (2 oz) marshmallows, chopped
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 2 hours 50 mins
In a medium saucepan over low heat, cook and stir condensed milk and cocoa until smooth and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in double cream, single cream and vanilla. Refrigerate until cold.
Pour mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Stir in nuts and marshmallows halfway through the freezing process.