It’s all about braiding your hair this winter, from small to big, braids are all about style and perfect for adding detail to your look. Plus it keeps all your flyaway hair in check and under control.
Follow the simple steps below to create a simple everyday look:
1. Start with towel dried hair and roughly blow dry until your hair feels dry to the touch
2. Get out some straighteners or curlers, wrapping your hair around them to create some relaxed curls
3. Separate a section of hair ready for braiding, leaving the bottom section of your hair free and flowing
4. Braid your hair, wrapping it halfway around your head
5. Simply pin up hair at the end of the bend using a cute clip
To dress up your look, try using a ribbon in your braid.
Now you’re ready for those winter days with the cutest hairstyle this year!