Ponytails are making a big comeback for the Winter, but not and ordinary ponytail, oh no! Side ponytails were hot on the catwalk this season; follow these simple steps to create a great everyday look
- Start with dry hair and tip your head upside down and give it a good brush through.
- Spray your hair with plenty of blow-dry spray and rustle your fingers through it.
- Whilst holding your hair, pull your head up and create a ponytail as close to the front (either side) of your head, and tie with a band.
- You can either leave your lovely ponytail as it is for a day look, or put it into a plait and leave for a few hours to create an elegant evening look.
- Why not add some pretty hair-bands or ribbons to create an even more dressy look?