When ever I am bored at home I always make these cakes!
- 75g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 50g soft butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 50ml whole milk
- 50g chocolate chips
(preheat oven: 160°)
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix in the butter and caster sugar until it is fluffy.
- In a another bowl mix the egg until smooth.
- Add the egg little by little in to the butter and sugar and stir in well until the mixture is smooth.
- Finally mix the flour mixture in to the butter, sugar and egg and stir and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- You can then put the mixture in to cup cases or you can make it on to one big cake.
- Leave to bake for about 10-15 minutes
- After baked leave the cupcakes to cool down for about 5-10 minutes
And there you go! You have got your self delicious chocolate cupcakes!