This recipe is for all the chocolate lovers out there! This tasty treat with satisfy your taste buds with the oozing delicious taste of chocolate!
- 250g of unsalted butter
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 80g of coca powder
- 65g of plain flour
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 350g of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line your baking tray with grease proof paper
- Put a bowl over some simmering water and add in the butter and chocolate. Take then off once they have melted and stir them together.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar. Transfer this to the bowl with the chocolate and the butter and stir.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add to the mixture and stir until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- leave them to cool and then cut them into large chunky squares.
And there you have a perfect recipe for a perfect treat 😀