Hi, I have decided to show you a scrumptious recipe! for all you ice-cream lovers out there, this is Oreo ice-cream!
- 3 egg yolks
- 140z canned condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of heavy whipped cream
- 1 cup of Oreo cookies (crushed)
- Beat the egg yolks in a large bowl.
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the cookies and whipped cream.
- pour the mixture into a pan lined with foil.
- Freeze it for 6 hours.
- Then to serve, scoop out the ice cream and add some cookies on top.
And then you are done!