- 410g peaches cut in half
- 100g raspberries
- 100ml orange juice
- 150g fresh custard
- Add in all the ingredients in to a blender-leave out about three raspberries.
- Put ice in to a cup then pour the smoothie into it
- For a finishing touch add the three raspberries on top.
And there you have a drink you can enjoy this summer!
When I was little, I always used to make these and eat them A LOT! They are a lovely dessert and they are very addictive. It is a crumbly pastry with a vanilla filling. Sounds delicious! Here is the recipe:
- 6 oz butter (salted)
- 1/2 lb self-raising flour
- 12 oz water
- Pinch of salt
- 6 eggs
- 2 can of water
- 12 oz sugar
- 2 egg
- Vanilla essence
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 oz custard powder
Make the pastry
- Boil the water, butter and sugar.
- Turn the heat low and add the flour and stir.
- Turn the heat off and put it aside to cool
- Put the mixture in a bowl and add the eggs in one at a time and beat them for one minute until they are all thoroughly beaten.
- Grease the baking tray with butter and then get 2 tea spoons and scoop the mixture into small balls and put them on the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Make the filling:
- Mix the egg an sugar in a pot.
- Then put in the evaporated milk, custard powder, water and vanilla essence into the pot and stir them al low heat until creamy.
- One the pastries are done, fill them in with the filling and leave them to cool.
And then you are done, Enjoy this scrumptious recipe! ♥
This recipe is for all the chocolate lovers out there! This tasty treat with satisfy your taste buds with the oozing delicious taste of chocolate!
- 250g of unsalted butter
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 80g of coca powder
- 65g of plain flour
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 350g of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line your baking tray with grease proof paper
- Put a bowl over some simmering water and add in the butter and chocolate. Take then off once they have melted and stir them together.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar. Transfer this to the bowl with the chocolate and the butter and stir.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add to the mixture and stir until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- leave them to cool and then cut them into large chunky squares.
And there you have a perfect recipe for a perfect treat 😀
The sun has came out which means only one thing, SMOOTHIE TIME!
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 600 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp honey
- 15 ice cubes
Juice out the lime
- Put in the yogurt, coconut milk, honey and lime juice in to a blender and mix until it is smooth. Then pour it in to a cup.
- Crush the ice. You can use a machine for this.
- Then pour in the crushed ice in to the cup with the smoothie.
And then your done! In such quick steps you can make something which can keep you going through the summer. Remember there there are always many other amazing flavors of smoothies you can make. ♥
A great way to making your skin beautiful and soft is using lemon scrub. You can make this in seconds
- 1/2 a cup sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Juice out the lemon then mix it in with the olive oil and honey.
- Then stir in the sugar. If you think there is not enough then add more.
You can scrub it anywhere on your body. But just remember do not scrub it on any cuts because it may burn. When you scrub it on to your skin you carry on scrubbing it in a circular movement for about 3-5 minutes then you can wash it off. Scrub harder on places like elbows, hands and knee. Scrub a little lighter in places like your neck and stomach.
And there you go! You have got your self a natural scrub made by you and it works in seconds!
If you have any further questions please post them in! ♥
Making chocolate bubble wrap is really simple and yet it looks great!
What you will need:
- Melted chocolate
- Bubble wrap
- You first wash the bubble wrap so it is clean and then you wait till it is dry!
- Once it is dry place the bubble wrap is a tray and then pour in the melted chocolate
- You then place it in the freezer to freeze. This will take no more then 10 minutes
- Once you take it out you carefully peel of the bubble wrap
And there you go! You have got your self chocolate bubble wrap which you can use to decorate anything such as cake and ice cream! ♥