As you already know, Christmas is right around the corner. So I have decided to show you a fun, tasty recipe to make melting snowman biscuits!
- 200g fondant icing sugar
- 6 white marshmallows
- 24 mini chocolate beans
- tube black writing icing
- 6 large cookies
- 6 pretzel sticks
- Put the icing sugar in a bowl and add cold water one teaspoon at a time until thick and creamy.
- Use wet scissors to snip the marshmallows in half.
- Scoop a little icing onto each cookie and attach half a marshmallow.
- Drizzle some more icing onto the marshmallow and attach the other half at an angle.
- Drizzle a little more icing onto the cookie to make it look like melting snow.
- Break the pretzel sticks in halt and attach it to the cookie to make it look like arms.
- Stick orange chocolate beans on for the nose and attach three chocolate beans for the buttons.
- Use the writing icing for the eyes and mouth.
- Leave to set.
Then you are finished! That’s all for now!