Hey, sorry for not posting for ages! I have been sooooo busy lately 😦 Today I am going to show you some fun amazing ways to look fabulous in pink! It is nearly spring but it is still a bit cold so here are some my favourite pink clothes and accessories!
So there are some amazing ways to look great in pink! Hope you liked it.
As you already know, Christmas is right around the corner. So I have decided to show you a fun, tasty recipe to make melting snowman biscuits!
- 200g fondant icing sugar
- 6 white marshmallows
- 24 mini chocolate beans
- tube black writing icing
- 6 large cookies
- 6 pretzel sticks
- Put the icing sugar in a bowl and add cold water one teaspoon at a time until thick and creamy.
- Use wet scissors to snip the marshmallows in half.
- Scoop a little icing onto each cookie and attach half a marshmallow.
- Drizzle some more icing onto the marshmallow and attach the other half at an angle.
- Drizzle a little more icing onto the cookie to make it look like melting snow.
- Break the pretzel sticks in halt and attach it to the cookie to make it look like arms.
- Stick orange chocolate beans on for the nose and attach three chocolate beans for the buttons.
- Use the writing icing for the eyes and mouth.
- Leave to set.
Then you are finished! That’s all for now!
RIP Nelson Mandela
As many of you heard on the news, Nelson Mandela has sadly died. After spending 27 years in jail, just for standing up for human rights, he has became a successful man who a lot of people look up to. People in South Africa are worried if the country will fall apart. We all hope he is happy where he is now and he can look down as see how grateful we are of him. There is now another angel in heaven. 😦
We will all miss you Nelson
Guys i am really really sorry i have not posted for so long! i missed out on my blogs anniversary and Halloween but i promise i won’t miss out Christmas! Now because I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry i am going to share a winter fashion style:
so firstly to get this style you will need to start with a read knitted jumper:
you are then going to need a pair of black jeans which i am guessing you all ready have, if you don’t then you can buy it any cloths store!
Then get a white warm coat and black boots with heels:
and finally you will need a black bag to top the winter look:
There you go! you have got a nice winter outfit. remember this winter to stay warm!
Like , comment
lets try and get this post up to 30 likes
Wanna have a snack which taste great and is healthy?
why not try making fruity orange flapjacks!
- 1 orange
- 125g margarine
- 125g caster sugar
- 90g golden syrup
- 220g porridge oats
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 60g dried mixed fruit
- preheat oven to 180c
- line baking tin with greeseproof paper
- grate zest from orange with a greater and place in a saucepan
- add margarine, sugar and syrup to saucepan
- cook over a moderate heat stirring until the margarine has melted
- remove from heat and stir in the oats and dried fruit
- add some juice of the orange
- put mixture into baking tin and sprinkle with sunflower seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes
Cut the flapjack when it has cooled down but flapjacks also taste nice when it is nice and warm