As you already know, Christmas is right around the corner. So I have decided to show you a fun, tasty recipe to make melting snowman biscuits!
- 200g fondant icing sugar
- 6 white marshmallows
- 24 mini chocolate beans
- tube black writing icing
- 6 large cookies
- 6 pretzel sticks
- Put the icing sugar in a bowl and add cold water one teaspoon at a time until thick and creamy.
- Use wet scissors to snip the marshmallows in half.
- Scoop a little icing onto each cookie and attach half a marshmallow.
- Drizzle some more icing onto the marshmallow and attach the other half at an angle.
- Drizzle a little more icing onto the cookie to make it look like melting snow.
- Break the pretzel sticks in halt and attach it to the cookie to make it look like arms.
- Stick orange chocolate beans on for the nose and attach three chocolate beans for the buttons.
- Use the writing icing for the eyes and mouth.
- Leave to set.
Then you are finished! That’s all for now!
Wanna have a snack which taste great and is healthy?
why not try making fruity orange flapjacks!
- 1 orange
- 125g margarine
- 125g caster sugar
- 90g golden syrup
- 220g porridge oats
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 60g dried mixed fruit
- preheat oven to 180c
- line baking tin with greeseproof paper
- grate zest from orange with a greater and place in a saucepan
- add margarine, sugar and syrup to saucepan
- cook over a moderate heat stirring until the margarine has melted
- remove from heat and stir in the oats and dried fruit
- add some juice of the orange
- put mixture into baking tin and sprinkle with sunflower seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes
Cut the flapjack when it has cooled down but flapjacks also taste nice when it is nice and warm
So winter is getting closer and closer which means it is perfect for warm desserts! This recipe is perfect for winter and it is chocolate. There is nothing better than chocolate! 😀
Makes 8 cupcakes
- 55g/2oz soft tub margarine
- 55g/2oz caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 85g/3oz self raising flour
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 55g/2oz plain chocolate
- icing sugar, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 190oc/gas mark 5.
- Lay eight paper cases out on a bun tray.
- Put margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and use an electric hand whisk to beat them together until smooth.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the paper cases using a teaspoon and then make an indentation in the centre of each cake.
- Break up 8 pieces of chocolate and place each on top of the indentation of each cake.
- Then place the remaining mixture on top.
- Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 20 minutes, leave the cupcakes for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Dust with icing sugar for decoration.
Then you are done!
Life saver for winter xx
- 1 double shot of espresso
- Several ounces of foamed milk
- Get a small cappuccino cup and pour in the espresso
- Steam up the milk and pour in the cup
Extra: if you want to you can add a bit of chocolate sauce/powder to decorate it
That’s it for now!
Wanting to go to a tropical island?
Then this recipe is the perfect one for you…
1/2 ripe mango, peeled and seeded
1/2 ripe papaya, peeled and seeded
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup nonfat yogurt
1 teaspoon good honey
2 cups ice
Add all the ingredients in to a blender and blend till it is smooth!
Just after fast easy steps you will have got your self a delicious tropical smoothie.
Hi, I have decided to show you a scrumptious recipe! for all you ice-cream lovers out there, this is Oreo ice-cream!
- 3 egg yolks
- 140z canned condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of heavy whipped cream
- 1 cup of Oreo cookies (crushed)
- Beat the egg yolks in a large bowl.
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the cookies and whipped cream.
- pour the mixture into a pan lined with foil.
- Freeze it for 6 hours.
- Then to serve, scoop out the ice cream and add some cookies on top.
And then you are done!
This recipe is for all the chocolate lovers out there! This tasty treat with satisfy your taste buds with the oozing delicious taste of chocolate!
- 250g of unsalted butter
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 80g of coca powder
- 65g of plain flour
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 350g of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line your baking tray with grease proof paper
- Put a bowl over some simmering water and add in the butter and chocolate. Take then off once they have melted and stir them together.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar. Transfer this to the bowl with the chocolate and the butter and stir.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add to the mixture and stir until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- leave them to cool and then cut them into large chunky squares.
And there you have a perfect recipe for a perfect treat 😀