So winter is getting closer and closer which means it is perfect for warm desserts! This recipe is perfect for winter and it is chocolate. There is nothing better than chocolate! 😀
Makes 8 cupcakes
- 55g/2oz soft tub margarine
- 55g/2oz caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 85g/3oz self raising flour
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 55g/2oz plain chocolate
- icing sugar, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 190oc/gas mark 5.
- Lay eight paper cases out on a bun tray.
- Put margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and use an electric hand whisk to beat them together until smooth.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the paper cases using a teaspoon and then make an indentation in the centre of each cake.
- Break up 8 pieces of chocolate and place each on top of the indentation of each cake.
- Then place the remaining mixture on top.
- Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 20 minutes, leave the cupcakes for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Dust with icing sugar for decoration.
Then you are done!
This recipe is for all the chocolate lovers out there! This tasty treat with satisfy your taste buds with the oozing delicious taste of chocolate!
- 250g of unsalted butter
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 80g of coca powder
- 65g of plain flour
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 350g of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line your baking tray with grease proof paper
- Put a bowl over some simmering water and add in the butter and chocolate. Take then off once they have melted and stir them together.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar. Transfer this to the bowl with the chocolate and the butter and stir.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add to the mixture and stir until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- leave them to cool and then cut them into large chunky squares.
And there you have a perfect recipe for a perfect treat 😀
Making chocolate bubble wrap is really simple and yet it looks great!
What you will need:
- Melted chocolate
- Bubble wrap
- You first wash the bubble wrap so it is clean and then you wait till it is dry!
- Once it is dry place the bubble wrap is a tray and then pour in the melted chocolate
- You then place it in the freezer to freeze. This will take no more then 10 minutes
- Once you take it out you carefully peel of the bubble wrap
And there you go! You have got your self chocolate bubble wrap which you can use to decorate anything such as cake and ice cream! ♥