Once you know how to make ice cream then you can make all crazy flavors!
So here is a recipe for vanilla ice cream:
500ml double cream
3 egg yolks
1. Whisk the egg yolk in a large bowl
2. Slowly mix the double cream with the egg yolk
3. Then mix the sugar and vanilla with the egg yolk and double cream.
4. Finally pour the mixture through a sieve in to another bowl and leave to freeze for about 2-3 hours
Once you take it out it is done and ready to eat!
It should look a bit like this:
Now you can go a bit creative and make your very own unique flavor! It could be totally anything like:
Mint and chocolate
It could be anything!
Well I hope you like my post and all the crazy ideas!
Thank you 🙂
All these dresses look totally glamorous. My fav is the third one at the bottom (creamish colour)! Which one do you like best? Post in your thoughts!
There are new questions over at the page “question time!” so head over there and try to answer as much questions as possible so I can know more about you!
Woke up late?
Then here is your resolution:
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 150 ml milk
- 4 tablespoon chocolate drink powder
- 1 tablespoon coffee (or any other type of caffeine you want)
Before you start:
Cut the banana in to 4 pieces then freeze them in the freezer.
1.Put all the ingredients in to the blender then whiz
2. Pour it in to any cup you want and drink before dashing out of the house!
And there, you are done! 🙂
Rose cupcakes are a delicate, sweet snack that are good for any season and will elate you for the rest of the day.
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 115 g/4 oz butter, softened
- 115 g/4 oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- few drops of essence of rose oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 175 g/6 oz self-rasing white flour
- silver dragees (cake decoration balls), to decorate
- 85 g/3 oz butter,softened
- 175 g/6 oz icing sugar
- pink or purple food colouring (optional)
crystallized rose petals
- 12-24 rose petals
- lightly beaten egg white, for brushing
- caster sugar, for sprinkling
1. To make the crystallized rose petals, gently rinse the petals and dry well with kitchen paper. Using a pastry brush, paint both sides of a rose petal with egg white, then coat well with caster sugar. Place on a tray and repeat with the remaining petals.Cover the tray with kitchen foil and leave to dry overnight.
2. Preaheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius/ 400 degrees farinheight/ gas mark 6. Put 12 paper baking cases in a bun tray, or put 12 double-layer paper cases on a baking tray.
3. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition. Stir in the milk, rose essence and vanilla extract then, using a metal spoon, fold in the flour. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
4. Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until well risen golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.
5. To make the icing, put the butter in a large bowl and beat until fluffy. Sift in the icing in the icing sugar and mix well together.If wished, add a few drops of pink or purple food colouring to complement the rose petals.
6. When the cupcakes are cold, spread the icing on top of each cake. Top with 1-2 crystallized rose petals and sprinkle with silver dragees to decorate.
There is your recipe for rose petal cupcakes. Good luck if you make them.