hey, today I am going to show you how to do a waterfall braid. I wore this hair style for my graduation last year and it was really quick and easy to do. It also looked really pretty!
- Brush out your hair and make sure it is straight with no knots.
- Get a chuck of your hair from the from and bring it to the back and split it into three sections.
- Bring the bottom piece of the braid over to the middle and the top piece over to the middle (like you are starting a regular braid).
- Then grab another bit of hair next to were you started the braid and put it in the braid.
- Then bring the piece you added, to the middle piece.
- Hang onto the bottom piece with your pinkie.
- Drop the piece you have on your pinkie.
- Then get another piece to replace it.
- Bring the new piece to the middle piece.
- Repeat this until you get half way around your head and then in it with a bobby pin.
- Then braid the strand all the way to the bottom.
- Feel free to add a ribbon or you can even curl your hair from the bottom.
And then you are done! Enjoy! 😀
Ariana Grande has become a very famous singer and actress this year but as well as that, she is a very big fashion icon. Today I am going to show you how to do one of her most common hairstyles.
- You will need to shampoo and condition your hair. Make sure there are no knots and make sure it is dry.
- Pull half off your hair up, you can use a teasing comb for this. Make sure it is quite high but don’t pull your bangs back.
- Then you are going to twist your bangs and pull them back. You can use bobby pins for this.
- After you have finished, curl your hair. Use a 1 inch curler so your curls are bouncy. Make sure you curl the pony tail. You can use hair spray to keep these in place.
- Finally, tie a ribbon into the pony tail but that is optional.
And there you have the perfect way to style like Ariana!
Using a headband to create the look of a hipster is very trendy right now and is one of the easiest looks to achieve. All it requires is a headband! Many people and celebrities have been seen wearing this hair style!
All you need is a simple headband:
And then you have achieved this trendy hipster look!
Crimped curls is a trendy hair style and has been worn by many celebrities as well as that, it is easy to achieve. You don’t need to use and heat therefore it won’t burn or ruin your hair.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner and then comb your hair. DO NOT BRUSH.
- Then plait your hair. The number of plaits depends on how thick your hair is and curly you want it to be. Make sure you hair is damp when you do this. Start as close to the scalp as possible.
- Let the braids dry. It is best to leave them in overnight or for the whole day.
- After that you take the braids out and run your fingers though them however do not comb or brush them.
- Then spray on some hairspray in order to keep the curls in place.
There you have it! A perfect way to curl away!
Ponytails are making a big comeback for the Winter, but not and ordinary ponytail, oh no! Side ponytails were hot on the catwalk this season; follow these simple steps to create a great everyday look
- Start with dry hair and tip your head upside down and give it a good brush through.
- Spray your hair with plenty of blow-dry spray and rustle your fingers through it.
- Whilst holding your hair, pull your head up and create a ponytail as close to the front (either side) of your head, and tie with a band.
- You can either leave your lovely ponytail as it is for a day look, or put it into a plait and leave for a few hours to create an elegant evening look.
- Why not add some pretty hair-bands or ribbons to create an even more dressy look?
It’s all about braiding your hair this winter, from small to big, braids are all about style and perfect for adding detail to your look. Plus it keeps all your flyaway hair in check and under control.
Follow the simple steps below to create a simple everyday look:
1. Start with towel dried hair and roughly blow dry until your hair feels dry to the touch
2. Get out some straighteners or curlers, wrapping your hair around them to create some relaxed curls
3. Separate a section of hair ready for braiding, leaving the bottom section of your hair free and flowing
4. Braid your hair, wrapping it halfway around your head
5. Simply pin up hair at the end of the bend using a cute clip
To dress up your look, try using a ribbon in your braid.
Now you’re ready for those winter days with the cutest hairstyle this year!
Taylor Swift manages to look effortlessly pretty, no matter what hair style she chooses.
However, Miss Swift’s look isn’t hard to achieve, and we have three of her hairstyles for you to try yourself.
Style 1: The messy side bun – Great for Parties!
- First gather your hair into a sleek, low side pony tail.
- Next twist your hair into a bun and use hair pains to put in place.
- Pull out a few strands from the bun to create the ‘messy look’, finally add some sparkly clips to glamour up.
Style 2: Beach Chic – An everyday look.
- Firstly you are going to need to plait your hair and leave it in as long as possible, preferably sleep with them in.
- It’s best to plait, as using heating tongs can really damage your hair.
- Next, make a side parting and brush some of your hair forward to create a ‘side fringe’, then pin this into place.
- Using a headband, (Taylor likes floral ones) stretch it carefully over your head and position it over your hair.
Style 3: Luscious Locks – Special Occasions
- For this look you will need wavy hair, so like style 2, plait your hair.
- Next make a side parting; take about 5cm section of hair from each side of your head. Loosely pull the sections to the back of your head, and fix into place with some hair clips.
- If you like you could use some hairspray to hold the style, but be careful not to spray to near your face, Yuk!