So winter is getting closer and closer which means it is perfect for warm desserts! This recipe is perfect for winter and it is chocolate. There is nothing better than chocolate! 😀
Makes 8 cupcakes
- 55g/2oz soft tub margarine
- 55g/2oz caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 85g/3oz self raising flour
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 55g/2oz plain chocolate
- icing sugar, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 190oc/gas mark 5.
- Lay eight paper cases out on a bun tray.
- Put margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and use an electric hand whisk to beat them together until smooth.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the paper cases using a teaspoon and then make an indentation in the centre of each cake.
- Break up 8 pieces of chocolate and place each on top of the indentation of each cake.
- Then place the remaining mixture on top.
- Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 20 minutes, leave the cupcakes for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Dust with icing sugar for decoration.
Then you are done!